Selasa, 19 April 2011

Pahyoki Wardana

Ok Guys . My name 派 ひ ょき ワルダナ (ひ ょき).You confuse that. The Mean is Pahyoki Wardana (Hyoki) My address at Jalan Abdul Muis no. 40 A. Cekidot !


I am now still in high school. I like things that smell of scientific and natural. In my daily life is a person who systematically. But that does not mean that I am a perfectionist or an opportunist. Problems may sometimes come over to us, including me, so sure! Many people who complain and want to end his life because of a trivial problem, not me ! Consider it a problem that is a friend, without any friends we may not feel the life. So is the problem, no problem we can not become anything, do anything, and know about what. Think positively and deal with problems that exist in front of you. Do not get your nick back. Be assured that you could pass it, cultivate the mental-mental champion who wants to always solve the problem without hesitation. Then after we solve our problems we should submit to God .
 
I was born on Thursday, 15 September 1994. In Pekan Baru (City of the Sorcerer). 


  We know all that science was easy to obtain, such as inhaled air can easily be removed and be anywhere (anywhere). Just wanted to remind me of the forgotten, for all of you become what you want. And that reminds me to always study. Science can also create one becomes more wise. We know all that nuclear is dangerous if used as weapons of war. And very useful, if used as power plants. So from there we can conclude that with science we can be more prudent in treading the wheels of life. I like balls. Especially football. Every Saturday and Sunday I was always hanging out in front of the tv trans 7 to see the gallery football and one-stop goal that is always present spectacular goals each week. When life is likened to a ball. The ball is round. In a sense that life is sometimes below and sometimes above. We are required to always be in both these circumstances. Think positive and all can be undertaken. Well the opportunity is pretty much for it. Thank you for your attention. Hopefully readers can add insight.

2 komentar: